Güle Hotel Clarification Text On The Processing Of Personal Data
As Güle Hotel, we are obliged to inform you regarding the security of your personal data that we process as a data controller as imposed in the Law No.6698 on the Protection of Personal Data. Therefore, we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and secondary regulations for the following purposes and legal reasons:
Hotel Reservation Procedures: Your personal data is processed in order to complete and manage your hotel reservation. It is also within the scope of this purpose to send you messages to remind you about the service with the reservation confirmation, cancellation or changes. We would like to stress that your personal data is not shared with third parties during the reservation process.
Reception Services: We also transfer the information on our website in order to facilitate the reservation process and to meet your requests regarding the services we offer. The personal data which you share during your communication with the reception services is processed in order to respond to your request.
Contact: We may contact you using your personal data. The main purposes for this are in order to complete your reservation process, to send reminder and warning messages and to reply to any requests that you may seek from us.
Legal Obligations: Your personal data may be processed, transferred and stored for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose, if required by any legislation that Güle Hotel is subject to.
Resolution of Disputes: Güle Hotel may process your personal data and share it with the relevant legal authorities in order to prove that it performs legal procedures and fulfils its legal obligations in the future disputes that may arise and to resolve the disputes.
Service Improvement and Customer Satisfaction: Your personal data are processed for the purpose of conducting analytical studies to improve your website experience, evaluating your requests, complaints and suggestions, and taking actions to increase customer satisfaction and service quality. In addition, your accommodation reviews and comments may be published on Güle Hotel’s website within the legitimate interests of Güle Hotel.
Marketing / Advertising: Güle Hotel may use your information for various advertising and marketing activities if you give your express consent. In this context, your personal data can be processed for the purpose of creating a potential customer record, informing you about campaigns and opportunities, conducting profiling, targeting and advertising activities, presenting the most appropriate offers to your past preferences and tastes, and sending e-newsletters in accordance with your preferences registered in our website member profile. Your personal data shall not be processed for these purposes in the event that you do not provide express consent to such marketing activities or you withdraw your consent.
LEGAL REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Güle Hotel processes personal data in the presence of at least one of the legal reasons specified in the Law. The legal reasons on which the personal data processing purposes stated above are based are as follows:
- Hotel reservation transactions, customer services and member account transactions are carried out on the basis of the legal reason for the establishment or execution of a contract specified in Article 5/2 (c) of the Law.
- The data processing activities we carry out in order to fulfil our legal obligations are based on the legal reason specified in the provision of Article 5/2 (ç) of the Law.
- The cases where personal data are processed for the resolution of disputes are based on the legal reason for the establishment, use or protection of a right specified in Article 5/2 (e) of the Law.
- Marketing and advertising activities can be carried out on the basis of the explicit consent legal reason specified in Article 5/1 of the Law.
- Activities based on improvement of services and customer satisfaction and communication purposes are carried out on the basis of legitimate interest legal grounds regulated under Article 5/2 (f) of the Law.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Güle Hotel shares your personal data with the accommodation facility in the country or abroad for the purpose of completing and managing your reservations.
In addition to this, your personal may be shared with business partners, suppliers from whom it has procured external services and the relevant public institutions and organizations upon request within the scope of fulfilling legal obligations all within the framework of the conditions specified in Articles 8&9.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Güle Hotel may collect your personal data electronically and via e-mail channels, reservation forms on the website and mobile application, membership registration forms or website analysis tools within the scope of the services it provides to you and the data processing purposes stated above. In addition, your personal data are obtained through the cookies used on the website and mobile application.
DATA OWNERS’ RIGHTS
By applying to Güle Hotel as a data owner, you have the right to;
- Learn whether your personal data is processed,
- Request information regarding the process of your personal data (if your personal data has been processed),
- Learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for this purpose,
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and notification of third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you by analysing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In the event that you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
If you submit your requests regarding your rights listed above to Güle Hotel in accordance with the application procedures stipulated in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Supervisor, Güle Hotel will finalize your request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, Güle Hotel may charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
You can find more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by Güle Hotel in the Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data at www.guleotel.com.